We are proud to present that one the board members of Estonian Pharmacies Association, Kristiina Sepp (MPharm), has been elected to be the next Vice President of the Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union. Kristiina`s active work in pharmaceutical field contains different direction: being the spokeperson for Estonian pharmacies in Europe; also being the member of many workgroups that aims to improve new and better quality of pharmaceutical services; keeping the positive image of pharmacy as a profession; implementing and presenting political views to pharmacists; protecting the rights of the pharmacists and maintaining high level trainings for pharmacists, etc.
Kristiina Sepp, MPharm
Present activities:· Estonian Pharmacies Association – board member
· Pharmaceutical Group of The European Union – Head of the Estonian delegation, Vice President in 2018
· „Quality guidelines for community pharmacy services in Estonia“ , working group member
· Editor of the Estonian book “Symptoms in Pharmacy” (2015)
· Institute of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tartu, council member
· Education: 2005 MSc Pharm, Institute of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tartu.
Topic of interest
Protecting the interests of Estonian as well as European pharmacies and pharmacists; continuous practical work to educate further active pharmacists; unifying the quality of pharmacy services; implementing additional services in pharmacies; improving the pharmacists involvement in a patient care team.
We wish all the best and success to Kristiina Sepp!